“I used Language Buró to translate a whitepaper for third party due diligence from German to English. The whole process was really quick and seamless. I will most probably work with them again!”
Why choose Language Buró?
96% of our orders are accepted without any further revisions needed. We only use professional native-speaking translators.
- Strict selection criteria and routine evaluation of our translators
- Certified translation agency: ISO 17100, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001
- Strict quality controlling and efficient project management
- Client-specific processes
Know the exact delivery date of your translation project.
- Confidentiality agreement signed by all employees and service providers
- All data are transmitted using SSL encryption (256 bit)
- Password-protected area for all clients of our translation agency
Get an Instant Quote to calculate the translation rates, or translation price per word of your project.
- Assignments are even completed at night or over the weekend
- Modern technology allows us to plan and carry out translation projects, optimising project turn-around times
- International translator network allows fast selection of the best translator for your project
“We are pleased to work with Language Buró since several months especially for the creation of 3 websites (German, Dutch and English). We really appreciate the rapidity and efficacy of this company. We recommend it!”
“Language Buró is a very professional company, providing excellent service in high quality translated documents. They respect all agreed timelines and show big flexibility to deliver even within a shorter period of time when necessary.”
“We are very satisfied with Language Buró’s services for their reactivity, fast delivery, proactivity and quality of service.”
“We were greatly impressed with the quality and timeliness of Language Buró’s translations on such technical material. Importantly, they also paid attention to regional variations in the languages to meet the target audience, in our case Spanish and Portuguese.”